- We are happy to announce a new way to keep track of your ER/ET Schedule called the ER/ET Grid. The ER/ET Grid shows all upcoming retrievals and transfers on a calendar-like view, giving more context to your patients’ upcoming procedures. This new view makes it easy to see your availability and plan future procedures accordingly. The ER/ET Grid is located within the ART Schedule.
- Insurance Archiving is now available! This new feature, available on the Insurance Info tab in Accounting, allows you to easily store multiple insurance providers and switch between them with a click. You can also set start and end dates to help keep track of when particular insurances are active. To learn more about how to use this feature click here.
- We have released a faster method for grading embryos for both patients and donors! This new function allows you to select, grade and apply dispositions to groups of eggs and/or embryos very quickly and with minimal clicking. You can access this feature by selecting the purple plus icon located above each day in the Lab Notes tab or on the Egg Retrieval tab for both patients and donors.
- Convert IUI cycles into IVF cycles with just a click! You can find this new button in the bottom left of the Trigger tab on the Cycle Sheet.
- We have released a new Pharmacy note feature for e-prescribe. You can now write all of your special instructions and notes directly to the pharmacy. This includes special billing cases, custom compound instructions and other notes. This field is found below the medication lines on any Rx section as long as you have e-prescribe activated. To activate e-prescribe, please contact support.
- Reset your patients’ passwords easier and more securely from within contact info with our new reset password button. You can find this new feature in the bottom left of a patient’s contact info.
- TWAIN scanner support is now live! This enables you to scan documents directly into patients’ charts. This feature requires your scanner to support TWAIN. Please contact support if you are unsure if your scanner is supported or if you would like training on this new feature.
- List of Daily Treatment Instructions from Patient’s ART Calendars: we have moved this list from the first tab of the ART Schedule to a button on the Home Page at the base of Practitioner’s daily schedule.
New Feature Set:
- Introducing the Lab Manager tools! You can find this section at the bottom of the grey navigation bar on the left. These new tools include: ART Clinical Stats, IVF Lab Analytics, Key Performance Indicators and much more!
- Easier lab test approval for practitioners. There is now a button at the bottom of their home screen that gives doctors easy access to the review lab tests page.
New Accounting Report:
- We have released the Summary of Patients report! This gives you a bird’s eye view of all of your patients’ outstanding balances and shows all payments already made by insurance and patients. This report is found in the Reports tab in the Accounting section at the very bottom.
- Using the Find Patient tool is now easier! After searching for a patient simply click their name to be taken directly to their chart.
- Our ultrasound integration has been upgraded! You are now able to import ultrasounds images directly into the Artisan EMR. This new panel is located below the lab tests panel in a patient’s Clinical Info screen. This feature is only available for Practitioners and Clinical Staff.
- On the Doctor Lab Approval Section, there is now a “To Do” button available. This will allow doctors to create “To Dos” as he/she reviews each individual lab result from the lab approval page.