- Reset your patients’ passwords easier and more securely from within contact info with our new reset password button. You can find this new feature in the bottom left of a patient’s contact info.
- TWAIN scanner support is now live! This enables you to scan documents directly into patients’ charts. This feature requires your scanner to support TWAIN. Please contact support if you are unsure if your scanner is supported or if you would like training on this new feature.
- List of Daily Treatment Instructions from Patient’s ART Calendars: we have moved this list from the first tab of the ART Schedule to a button on the Home Page at the base of Practitioner’s daily schedule.
New Feature Set:
- Introducing the Lab Manager tools! You can find this section at the bottom of the grey navigation bar on the left. These new tools include: ART Clinical Stats, IVF Lab Analytics, Key Performance Indicators and much more!
- Easier lab test approval for practitioners. There is now a button at the bottom of their home screen that gives doctors easy access to the review lab tests page.
New Accounting Report:
- We have released the Summary of Patients report! This gives you a bird’s eye view of all of your patients’ outstanding balances and shows all payments already made by insurance and patients. This report is found in the Reports tab in the Accounting section at the very bottom.
- Using the Find Patient tool is now easier! After searching for a patient simply click their name to be taken directly to their chart.
- Our ultrasound integration has been upgraded! You are now able to import ultrasounds images directly into the Artisan EMR. This new panel is located below the lab tests panel in a patient’s Clinical Info screen. This feature is only available for Practitioners and Clinical Staff.
- On the Doctor Lab Approval Section, there is now a “To Do” button available. This will allow doctors to create “To Dos” as he/she reviews each individual lab result from the lab approval page.